It’s down to the wire and you need a gift! Here are some ideas.
- ULTA Gift Card for the ladies (who like make-up and other beauty products)
- Ipsy subscription (a monthly subscription service that will send your gift receiver a make-up bag filled with full/luxury sized products)
- Nerd Block subscription (a monthly subscription service that will send your gift receiver toys and t-shirts with a different theme each month)
- A bottle of wine
- Amazon Gift Card
- Charitable Donation in their name (and if you live in NOLA, check out this guide filled with the non-profits and charities in the area)
For my holiday/birthday wish lists, I like to ask for things I won’t spend money on myself. Some years, I ask for things I really need and cannot afford. Luckily, right now, Mr. LL and I are doing okay. Don’t get me wrong, our finances are pretty tight, but we have room for some “luxury” buys (like the occasional board game 😉 ).
So, here are a few things I’ve been wanting this year. Maybe it will inspire you with some ideas for a Lazy Lady in your life.
- Ninja Master Prep Professional Blender, Chopper and Ice Crusher
- Old Navy gift card (I can never seem to bring myself to spend money on new clothes, Mr. LL always needs the clothes budget more than I do)
- Game of Thrones Dragon Egg Cookie Jar
- Reusable Grocery Bags (Tom, the cat, peed on all of mine; I miss them so much)
- Grimm’s Complete Fairy Tales
- Neverending Story Necklace (the link is to a similar version, this one is out of stock, at the moment)
- Comixology Gift Card (every now and then, when a really good sale hits, I’ll buy some comics on Comixology; but this is just one “luxury” I long for…a lot)
- Pizzazz Nouveau t-shirt
I’ll be doing some Board Game wishlists/gift ideas posts over at Part Time Monster this month, so be sure to check them out!