I hope you are enjoying time with loved ones this day. Blessed be.
Here are some holiday traditions that you can start or just learn about. 🙂
After this year’s gingerbread house disaster, lol, I think we will try this new tradition next year.
It’s down to the wire and you need a gift! Here are some ideas.
- ULTA Gift Card for the ladies (who like make-up and other beauty products)
- Ipsy subscription (a monthly subscription service that will send your gift receiver a make-up bag filled with full/luxury sized products)
- Nerd Block subscription (a monthly subscription service that will send your gift receiver toys and t-shirts with a different theme each month)
- A bottle of wine
- Amazon Gift Card
- Charitable Donation in their name (and if you live in NOLA, check out this guide filled with the non-profits and charities in the area)
CAREER: 32.5% Complete
Photography day (0%) Organize items to sell and store (0%) Keep illustrating, for fun (0%)
- Reassess my career goals (15%)
- Look for new opportunities (50%)
Notes: I need to really sit down a evaluate what I want in terms of a career and how to go about achieving those goals.
Mail back-payments to grandmother (0%)
- Make one extra savings deposit (100%)
- Research cell phones/plans/providers (100%)
- Save for a new computer (0%)
- Save for new computer desk(s) (0%)
- Create a new budget (0%)
Notes: I just cannot afford to pay back my grandmother anytime soon. I hope to pick up where I left off soon, though.
Cut back on smoking (25%) Drink more H2O (0%)
- Follow up with doctor about prescriptions (100%)
- Walk more (100%)
- Cook more meals at home (50%)
Notes: Mr. LL and I have been walking 2 to 3 days after work. It’s been really nice and a good time for us to just catch up with each other. The problem with the home cooked meals is the grocery shopping. And the dishes.
HOME: 0% 😦
- Organize the bathroom (0%)
- Declutter the kitchen (0%)
- Organize master closet (0%)
- Work on December posts (65%)
- For Lazy Lady (30%)
- For Part Time Monster (100%)
- Photo day (0%)
- Work on January planning (5%)
- Lazy Lady (10%)
- Part Time Monster (0%)
Notes: I have some big changes coming in 2015, and I am a lot overwhelmed by January creeping up on me. I need a week, seriously, to get my blogging act together. O.o
New goals are in bold.
Just checking in to share my progress with the book clubs’ picks for this month.
BOOKS, BOOZE & BAJINGOS:
PROGRESS: Chapter 6
THOUGHTS SO FAR: I forgot, as I started reading this book, that it is set in Australia. Once I remembered/realized that fact, I started reading it in a horrible Australian accent. So far so good, but I wish I could just find time to settle in and read. Maile and Annie are both done. Maile has even read it twice already!
VAGINAL FANTASY BOOK CLUB:
THOUGHTS SO FAR: Well, I own it on Audible. That’s about all of my progress.
Are you reading along with either of these book clubs this month? If so, how far are you?
Whoops! I got my days mixed up! This was supposed to post yesterday, and yesterday’s post was meant for today. Oh well. It’s not the end of the world.
I thought I’d share some holiday decorating ideas, tips and a few items I’d personally love to own and decorate with, from around the internet.