CAREER: 32.5% Complete
Photography day (0%) Organize items to sell and store (0%) Keep illustrating, for fun (0%)
- Reassess my career goals (15%)
- Look for new opportunities (50%)
Notes: I need to really sit down a evaluate what I want in terms of a career and how to go about achieving those goals.
Mail back-payments to grandmother (0%)
- Make one extra savings deposit (100%)
- Research cell phones/plans/providers (100%)
- Save for a new computer (0%)
- Save for new computer desk(s) (0%)
- Create a new budget (0%)
Notes: I just cannot afford to pay back my grandmother anytime soon. I hope to pick up where I left off soon, though.
Cut back on smoking (25%) Drink more H2O (0%)
- Follow up with doctor about prescriptions (100%)
- Walk more (100%)
- Cook more meals at home (50%)
Notes: Mr. LL and I have been walking 2 to 3 days after work. It’s been really nice and a good time for us to just catch up with each other. The problem with the home cooked meals is the grocery shopping. And the dishes.
HOME: 0% 😦
- Organize the bathroom (0%)
- Declutter the kitchen (0%)
- Organize master closet (0%)
- Work on December posts (65%)
- For Lazy Lady (30%)
- For Part Time Monster (100%)
- Photo day (0%)
- Work on January planning (5%)
- Lazy Lady (10%)
- Part Time Monster (0%)
Notes: I have some big changes coming in 2015, and I am a lot overwhelmed by January creeping up on me. I need a week, seriously, to get my blogging act together. O.o
New goals are in bold.