I changed my mind about this being a Monday post. I’m going to post it on Mondays when I’m not doing a theme month or something, but otherwise, it is going to go up on a Saturday.
CAREER: 0% Complete
- Photography day (0%)
- Organize items to sell and store (0%)
- Keep illustrating, for fun (0%)
Notes: I finished my illustration freelance for the moment, so now I am shifting focus to our ebay-endeavors.
- Mail back-payments to grandmother (0%)
- Make one extra savings deposit (0%)
- Research cell phones/plans/providers (70%)
- Save for a new computer (0%)
- Save for new computer desk(s) (0%)
- Create a new budget (0%)
Notes: Times are getting crazy! But I’m not going to just take these goals off till after the holidays. I really need to sit down and work on them. I’m almost done with the phone search though. I have one in mind and it has a great plan, I just have to commit.
- Go to the doctor (DONE!)
- Go over and renew my health insurance (DONE!)
Research local gyms (0%) Get a trial membership at a gym (0%)
- Cut back on smoking (25%)
- Drink more H2O (0%)
- Follow up with doctor about prescriptions (50%)
Notes: We do NOT have the finances for a gym membership right now.
HOME: 0% 😦
- Organize the bathroom (0%)
- Declutter the kitchen (0%)
- Organize master closet (0%)
- Work on November posts (12.5%)
- For Lazy Lady (25%)
- For Part Time Monster (0%)
- Photo day (0%)
- Work on December planning
- Lazy Lady (0%)
- Part Time Monster (0%)
Notes: This one seems worse than it is in reality. I feel caught up and on-point with my blogging obligations; I just want to get ahead.
New goals are in bold.