I changed my mind about this being a Monday post. I’m going to post it on Mondays when I’m not doing a theme month or something, but till then, it i going to go up on a Saturday.
CAREER: 90% Complete
- Illustrations – Complete/Clean Base Colors (70% done!)
- Illustrations – Clean Lines (100% done!)
Purchase a new memory card for my camera
Notes: I found my lost memory card, so now I don’t have to spend my money on a new one. I’m in the final stages of my illustrations now.
- Mail back-payments to grandmother (0%)
- Make one extra savings deposit (0%)
- Cancel Mr. LL’s Netflix account (100%)
- Research cell phones/plans/providers (0%)
- Save for a new computer (0%)
- Save for new computer desk(s) (0%)
- Create a new budget (0%)
Notes: I have dropped the ball on my finances. But I know I’ll get it done.
- Go to the doctor (50%)
- Go over and renew my health insurance (100%)
- Research local gyms (0%)
- Get a trial membership at a gym (0%)
- Cut back on smoking (25%)
- Drink more H2O (0%)
Notes: I’ve made a doctor’s appointment for next week. Mr. LL and I have cut out smoking inside our apartment…for the most part. We are still working on, but it’s better.
HOME: 0% 😦
- Organize the bathroom (0%)
- Declutter the kitchen (0%)
- Organize master closet (0%)
- Catch up on posts (100%)
- Plan 2 photography days (100%)
- Work on October posts (55%)
- For Lazy Lady (60%)
- For Part Time Monster (50%)