It’s time for me to make a new holiday planner! And I am sharing it with you. I spiced up the design a little this year. I hope you find it useful as you go through this holiday season!
Here’s the break down of what you can find in the 2014 Lazy Lady Holiday Planner:
- Calendar with to-do lists, starting the week of Oct. 19, 2014 and going through Dec. 27.
- Gift idea pages, where you can jot down ideas you have for friends, coworkers, secret santa, family and stocking stuffers.
- Likes & Sizes pages so you can keep track of things that will help you purchase gifts for your loved ones.
- Holiday Card list pages. Keep track of people you want to mail greetings or presents to this year, and check them off when you’ve put in the mail.
- Gift Closet inventory.
- Wrapping supplies inventory.
- Holiday baking planner.
- DIY gifts planner.
- Internet orders page, to help you keep track of online gift purchases.
- And finally, a thank you cards page.