So this week, I have something to post here. But I’m posting this list from memory and there are no photos. TGF cleaned out the fridge, and while I helped some when it came to tossing food I did not photograph it. Sorry.
So, from what I can remember, we tossed:
- a good amount of fruit (apples and oranges)–it wasn’t “rotten” but really really old and no longer had flavor; and it was starting to rot, in my opinion
- onions that had gone soft
- turkey dogs
- a few almost finished bottles of soda got dumped down the drain
- fillo dough that was past it’s exp. date
- some soup I had made and frozen…a long long time ago
- some cookies that were opened and forgotten about months ago
I think that’s it. I’m going to try to be better about Food Waste Fridays. We’ll see if I can keep it up though.