It’s a new year, and though I’m not a resolution person (despite what you might think from last year) I do have some goals for this year.
- Take more pictures. Mostly, I want more pictures of me and the Gentleman Friend, to be honest. However, I really would like to get back into my photography.
- Check off more items off the list of dates the Gentleman Friend. We made a list one night of places to go out to eat, things to do with each other, etc. and I’d like to start checking things off on the list. 🙂
- Update my website. No, I don’t mean this blog. I mean my portfolio site.
- Try to do “freezer cooking.” Which will be posted on here, if I actually do it.
- Bake my own breads. I would really really like to try this in 2012.
And, of course, clean more. Every. Year. In fact, I signed up for The 52 Week Organized Home Challenge. I’ll try to keep you informed on how that is going.
I hope you all had a fun New Year’s Eve/Day celebration and have a wonderful 2012.